Crypto Market Data APIs – The Whole Market at Your Fingertips
Get the most relevant crypto market data collected from top crypto exchanges. We give you access to real-time and up to 5 years of historical data.
- 250+ crypto exchanges and counting, each with its own API integration and documentation
- Crypto exchanges data collection & segmentation is a challenge
- Huge development cost for integrating and supporting top exchanges
- Most of exchanges have no historical data
- Huge servers costs for collecting the whole data
- APIs different integrations, uptime and updates
- Problems of existing market data providers (Complex API, Wrong Data, etc.)
- Precise Exchange Rates (Historical and Live)
- Gapless Data
- Trades & Order Book all in one place (Historical and Live)
- Obtain OHLCV (Open, High, Low, Close, Volume) time-series data (Historical and Live)
- Exchange Rates by market and by exchange (Historical and Live)
- Candle Data (Historical and Live)
- Sparkline & Exchange Rate & ATH & Supply Endpoints (Historical and Live)
- 1 second snapshot of Order Book (Historical and Live)
- Coins Information (Price, Market Cap, Supply, Historical change, etc.)
- Exchanges Information (Volume, Pairs, Quotes, Trades, etc.)
What can you do with Crypto Market Data APIs?
List all exchangesGet a list of supported exchanges
Get a detailed list of all supported exchanges provided by our system.Documentation
Get Exchange detailsGet information about Exchange details
Get a detailed information for a single supported exchange provided by our system by ID.Documentation
List All AssetsGet information about All Assests
Get detailed list of all associated assets.Documentation
Get Asset detailsGet information about Asset details
Get detailed information for a specific asset.Documentation
List all symbolsGet a list of all symbols
Get a detailed list of all symbol mappings.Documentation
Get symbol detailsGet details about a specific symbol
Get a detailed information for a specific symbol mapping.Documentation
Get Specific RateGet information about specific rate
Get exchange rates between pair of requested assets pointing at a specific or current time.Documentation
Get All Current RatesGet information about All Current Rates
Get the current exchange rate between requested asset and all other assets.Documentation
List all PeriodsGet information about all periods.
Get the full list of, supported by us, time periods available for requesting OHLCV data.Documentation
OHLCVGet information about OHLCV
The information provided from the API calls is related to downloading OHLCV (Open, High, Low, Close, Volume) time-series data. Each data point, within the particular time range, of this time-series, represents several indicators calculated from transactions activity.Documentation
OHLCV Latest DataGet information about the Latest Data
Get OHLCV latest time-series data for requested symbol and period, returned in time descending order.Documentation
OHLCV Historical DataGet information about the Historical Data
Get OHLCV time-series data for requested symbol and period, returned in time ascending order.Documentation
TradesGet information about transaction data
In this section, you will be able to get information about transaction data.Documentation
Trades Latest DataGet information about trades latest data
Get the latest trades from all symbols up to 1 hour ago. Latest data is always returned in time descending order.Documentation
Trades Latest Data by symbolGet information about trades latest data by symbol
Get the latest trades from a specific symbol up to 1 hour ago. Latest data is always returned in time descending order.Documentation
Trades Latest Data by exchangeGet information about specifics exchanges
Get the latest trades from a specific exchange up to 1 hour ago. Latest data is always returned in time descending order.Documentation
Trades Latest Data by base assetGet information about base asset
Get the latest trades from a specific base asset up to 1 hour ago. Latest data is always returned in time descending order.Documentation
Trades Latest Data by assets pairGet information about assets pair
Get the latest trades from a specific assets pair (exp. BTC / USD) up to 1 hour ago. Latest data is always returned in time descending order.Documentation
Trades Latest Data by exchange assets pairGet information about exchange assets pair
Get the latest trades from a specific assets pair (exp. BTC / USD) in a specific exchange up to 1 hour ago. Latest data is always returned in time descending order.Documentation
Trades Historical DataGet information about trades historical data
Get history transactions from a specific symbol, returned in time ascending order. If no start & end time is defined when calling the endpoint, your data results will be provided 24 hours back, by default.Documentation
Trades Historical Data by exchangeGet information about historical data from a specific exchange
Get history transactions from a specific exchange, returned in time ascending order. If no start & end time is defined when calling the endpoint, your data results will be provided 24 hours back, by default.Documentation
Trades Historical Data by base assetGet information about historical data by base asset
Get history transactions from specific base asset, returned in time ascending order. If no start & end time is defined when calling the endpoint, your data results will be provided 24 hours back, by default.Documentation
Trades Historical Data by asset pairGet information about historical data assets pair
Get history transactions from specific assets pair (exp. BTC/USD), returned in time ascending order. If no start & end time is defined when calling the endpoint, your data results will be provided 24 hours back, by default.Documentation
Trades Historical Data by exchange assets pairGet information about historical data specific exchange assets pair
Get history transactions from specific assets pair (exp. BTC/USD) in a specific exchange, returned in time ascending order. If no start & end time is defined when calling the endpoint, your data results will be provided 24 hours back, by default.Documentation
Latest Data by assets pairGet information about assets pair
Get latest quote updates for a specific assets pair (exp. BTC/USD) for up to 1 hour ago. Latest data is always returned in time descending order.Documentation
Crypto Market Data APIs - Pricing
Crypto APIs FAQ
Crypto APIs is an infrastructure layer that radically simplifies the development of Blockchain and Crypto related applications by providing all needed Blockchain APIs.
Crypto APIs is a solution which provides fast, reliable, and unified API to access real-time and historical data from crypto market and Blockchain protocols.
Crypto APIs has 3 main products:
- Blockchain APIs (Blockchain as a service): Real time and historical data from top Blockchain protocols.
- Crypto Market Data APIs: Real time and historical data from top Crypto Exchanges.
- Trading APIs: A universal interface which allow users to manage their orders in the different exchanges.
Crypto APIs supports the following Blockchains:
- Bitcoin APIs
- Bitcoin Cash APIs
- Ethereum APIs
- Ethereum classic APIs
- Litecoin APIs
- Ripple XRP APIs
- DOGE APIs
- Dash APIs
- Zilliqa APIs
- Tether APIs
- ERC20 APIs
- Bitcoin SV APIs
- ZCash APIs
Crypto APIs support REST APIs, Webhooks and WebSockets.
It depends on what exactly you would like to integrate as we support many endpoints. A senior developer can integrate most of them in few days.
You can start with Free package and when requests are increased you can pick one of our packages based on your needs, check Pricing for more information.
No, we don’t charge any commission. The only fee is the monthly subscription of your package in case you don’t use Free Package.
When the end point returns one item like getting a price of a coin, we charge one request. When results are more than 50 like getting all transactions in one block, we charge 1 request per 50 results.
BaaS means Blockchain as a service. Blockchain APIs – Get all the needed information about a blockchain, its blocks and the transactions contained in these blocks.
Crypto APIs support currently:
- Bitcoin (testnet and mainnet)
- Ethereum (rinkeby, ropsten and mainnet)
- Ethereum Classic (mainnet)
- Bitcoin Cash (testnet and mainnet)
- Litecoin (testnet and mainnet)
- Dash (testnet and mainnet)
- Doge (testnet and mainnet)
- Tether (Omni Layer)
- Tether (ERC-20)
- Bitcoin SV (testnet and mainnet)
- Zcash (testnet and mainnet)
- Bitcoin Gold (testnet and mainnet)
All features supported by the different blockchain protocols could be done using Crypto APIs. The only difference is that Crypto APIs will save you a lot of time and cost.
Yes, but not for all, for example all Bitcoin based protocols like Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin SV, Litecoin, Dash, Doge, ZCash and BTG have same endpoints and you can change only one parameter (btc/ltc, etc.) in the request, while Ethereum has different specifics as Blockchain, again the endpoints are very similar but they are not 100% the same.
There is a common sentence in the crypto market: “Not your keys – Not your coins”. Crypto APIs supports 3 ways to manage private keys:
- Use a wallet already generated by you or that you will generate in a more secure way, sign the transaction on your side and send it to us. This means we will never get the private key.
- Generate a wallet/address using our API, we will generate both public and private keys and will return them to you. We will NOT save the private key on our side, it’s up to you how you will store it, but in case you lose it there is no way to use any backup! Every time you want us to do something with this wallet you should sign it using your private key and send it signed. In this case you can manage the wallet in any other way as well.
- Generate a wallet using our API with a password, in this case we encrypt the private key with this password and save it on our side. We use 4 levels for securing the password. In case of hacks or similar, no one can use the private key without your password. When you want to operate with the wallet you need to use the password to be able to decrypt the private key and use it and in case you lose the password you will lose access to the wallet as we save only the encrypted version of the private key. We allow you to download the encrypted private keys at any time.
Payment Forwarding is a good option to move a certain % of all funds from a wallet A (hot) to wallet B (warm or cold) automatically once funds are received. You are able to consolidate Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and other coins into one main wallet.
Webhook is a call back notification we send in case you are subscribed, you can subscribe for new block, confirmed transaction, address and transaction confirmations, see here: https://docs.cryptoapis.io/rest-apis/blockchain-as-a-service-apis/btc/index#types-of-events
Yes, you can insert meta data in the transactions. Here is a detailed article on how to add meta data to your Bitcoin transaction: https://cryptoapis.io/blog/metadata-to-your-bitcoin-transactions/
Yes, we support Bech32, SegWit, xPub and HD Wallets.
Yes, in case you make a transaction and you mark the parameter “replaceable” as true and the transaction is not mined. You can send a new request and replace it.
No, we don’t take any % from your funds. Our fees are only the subscription you pay for using our Blockchain as a Service/Blockchain APIs.
Yes, we store most of the data in our database to be able to deliver it much faster.
Yes, we support all available tokens in Ethereum.
Yes, we provide such endpoints like: 1. https://docs.cryptoapis.io/rest-apis/blockchain-as-a-service-apis/eth/index#eth-transaction-gas-price-endpoint 2. https://docs.cryptoapis.io/rest-apis/blockchain-as-a-service-apis/eth/index#eth-estimate-transaction-gas-limit-endpoint 3. https://docs.cryptoapis.io/rest-apis/blockchain-as-a-service-apis/btc/index#btc-transactions-fee-endpoint
This is unique feature that is loved by developers.
We get our data from top crypto exchanges, you can get the full live list using this endpoint: https://docs.cryptoapis.io/rest-apis/crypto-market-data-apis/index#list-all-exchanges Some of them are: Binance, Coinbase Pro, Bitstamp, Bittrex , Poloniex, Kraken, OKEx, Gemini, Huobi, Bitfinex, etc.
- Exchanges: List of exchanges with their logos, website, volume and more details.
- Crypto Currencies: List of all coins and tokens which are listed in any of the supported exchanges with their current rate.
- FIAT Currencies: List of all FIAT currencies with their current rate.
- Markets: All supported markets.
- Exchange Rates (Live and Historical): An average exchange rate based on trades in the different exchanges and exchange rates per exchange.
- OHLCV (Live and Historical): Open, High, Low, Close, Volume – per exchange and per asset.
- Trades (Live and Historical): Trades by Asset, Exchange, Pair and Symbol.
- Quotes (Live and Historical): Quotes by Asset, Exchange, Pair and Symbol.
- Candles: (Live and Historical).
- Order Books (Live and Historical).
The exchange rates are updated every 1 minute.
For the exchange rates, we have the full data, the oldest one is for BTC (07/28/2010). For Quotes, Trades, OHLCV etc. It depends on the exchange start date and when we started collecting data. You can get more information about that from our APIs.
Most APIs use symbols like BTC for Bitcoin while we support unique IDs, the reason is that there are no standards in Crypto Market and BTC could be an ERC-20 token. To escape problems with duplicated symbols we decided to use unique IDs.
To make it easier for our clients who are changing their provider, we are working on an update where we will support both.
All of our historical market data is available over API and that is the preferred delivery method for many of our customers. If you prefer a custom one-time export of historical data this can be arranged using the full scope of our historical records dating back to 2010.
Yes, our metadata endpoints include hosted logo assets as base64 format, most of them are SVG so you can resize them based on your needs.
Trading APIs provides one Unified API that has integrated multiple crypto exchanges.
Users are able to link multiple exchange accounts to their profiles, collect data and execute their portfolio management trades from a single point.
Trading APIs is a secure and robust solution for every product that would like to have user management for crypto exchanges.
Currently we support the following exchanges: Binance, Coinbase Pro, Bitstamp, Bittrex , Poloniex, Kraken, OKEx, Gemini, Huobi, Bitfinex, etc.
Visa, Master Card, Paypal and cryptocurrencies BTC, ETH, and Tether. For Unlimited plan, we accept wire transfer as well.
You can upgrade your plan from your dashboard. You must log in go to the Dashboard and select the preferred plan and upgrade. Once you complete the payment, your account would be immediately upgraded.
Every plan has a certain amount of daily credits you can use. Once you hit your Daily credits limit our APIs would return a response that you are hitting your quota and you won’t be able to do further calls until the daily credit is restarted. Daily credits restart at 00:00 UTC every day.
Yes, it’s working only when you pay with a card. When you hit your daily credits limit the service will not stop and we will charge you additionally for the used credits in the end of the month.
Our APIs would return a response that you are hitting your allowed per plan requests per second. You need to upgrade your plan to avoid hitting your request rate limits.
Yes, if you are not happy with our product we will gladly return your money in 14 days after your first purchase.
Yes, we provide a Free plan that you can use as long as you need it. The free plan is limited to important features like Webhooks or Payment forwarding in Blockchain APIs or WebSockets in Market Data and Trading APIs. To use our free package you should add a “do follow” link on your home page that says “Powered By Crypto APIs”
Crypto APIs do NOT take any commission on your transactions. 0% commission.
If you want to upgrade mid-month, you will pay just the difference from your current plan and the new plan.
No, every product has its own plans, when you register you get 3 free plans.